A Heart Of A Fragile Girl; Mine

6:55 AM oryza.sativa 0 Comments

I trust you
just like fireflies trust the night


I worship you
just like bee worships the flower


It always come and gives them light
a bright day and honey showered


Then along came you and me
with all smile and the bless from the almighty


Never before those sweets i taste
what makes special, a girl of chaste

The shadow of mine covered your will
but its not strong enough to covered the ill 


Allowing only you, to kiss
my daily live and my baked sweeties


My cheek reddish the atmosphere
calling lovers from everywhere


I look for you in that crowd
i scream your name so out loud


Every time a guy turning his back
its not your face I'm looking at


Not also the future face
you promised me to shared


Oh beloved…….
It was rain on the pillow i lay
You may not home again….and go far away.



Ps: and here is another one. Another 'alay' to the max. Well done lad! - Madura, 2015

0 komentar: